Lakes Animal Friendship Society has many opportunities for you to volunteer to help animals in need in our communities.
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- fostering animals
- Community Animal Wellness Events
- doghouse building
- delivering crates and humane traps
- cooking and baking for events
- assisting with administration
- delivering fliers and posting information
- if you have a skill—we can put it to use!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas on how you can volunteer to help companion animals in need with Lakes Animal Friendship Society—we would love to hear your ideas.